Procurement Manager, London - FTC - Data Centre Solutions
Support the Divisional Procurement strategy to ensure the business needs are met of value for money, quality delivery and risk management. To support the business by educating, influencing and advising key stakeholders on procurement best practise concurrent with effective supplier management and development of CBRE suppliers, resulting in exceptional standard of performance and contribution towards long-term growth and profitability.
- Support Business Units to manage existing and new supply chains
- Support retender & deep dives - understand customer, strategy and objectives, monitor and assist in delivery.
- Support mobilisation of supply chain for new contracts - set strategy and objectives, working with the mobilisation team and the client to influence and facilitate the appropriate supply strategy.
- Increase compliance to preferred supplier contracts through activities such as analysis of spend, rationalisation of suppliers, promoting benefits of preferred suppliers and influencing Contract Managers on supplier choice.
- Supplier identification, selection and negotiation
- Review and analyse current spend within the division to maintain comprehensive knowledge of supply base and contract status and identify value improvement opportunities by reducing costs or improving service delivery.
- Review market to identify new and alternative suppliers to meet CBRE's needs - including new sectors.
- Ensure suppliers are safe, sustainable and appropriately accredited.
- Develop contractual arrangements with suppliers that are recognised for delivering best value, including high quality service delivery to CBRE and its customers.
- Work with preferred suppliers in order to deliver best value, cost savings and service level improvements, achieving high quality and standardisation across the division. Conduct regular audits and performance reviews with suppliers to maintain effective relationships and identify value improvement opportunities.
- Supplier management
- Promote performance management, innovation and continuous improvement to contracts and discuss how to replicate supplier improvements, success to other CBRE contracts for mutual benefit.
- Actively benchmark suppliers on price and capability to drive best value.
Category and supply chain development
- Develop and implement category strategies for elected categories, sectors and localities.
- Close gaps and identify and realise opportunities to optimise the number of suppliers and leverage high performing suppliers.
- Work with Central and other Divisional procurement team.
- Educate and advise on procurement best practise
- Develop internal stakeholders' procurement expertise.
- Advise on CBRE supply chain capabilities and participate in supplier meetings with contract staff.
- Promote and champion use of CBRE procurement tools to deliver benefit to each contract.
- Support the communication of procurement strategies within the division, ensuring all stakeholders are informed and included in decision making, share information and best practice across business units.
- Collaborative Development of the business.
- Effective team-working, and support to colleagues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of CBRE procurement strategies and initiatives within the Division. Working effectively with Central and Procurement teams in other divisions to develop and share best practise and technical expertise.
- Working with QHSE, Finance and Commercial Teams
- Knowledge, skills and experience
- CIPS qualified (or in-progress) or equivalent with operational experience of managing and working within diverse and complex organisation.
- Customer focused, with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- The ability to work with and influence a broad range and level of stakeholders and supplier staff.
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to maximise short term whilst building upon long-term productive relationships.
- Thrive on working within a fast paced organisation across the EMEA region, with a diverse supply base and wide geographical spread of contracts.
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record of identifying and delivering substantial savings.
- Proficient analytical skills and a measured approach to decision making.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to successful applications.
Contact Name: CBRE
Job ID: 2841622