A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives. Furthermore, the ideal candidates will be
- An experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help our clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
To do the job well, you should be experienced in the following
- Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- Recognised as a trusted adviser, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals
- Able to bring to bear extensive knowledge of architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions and emerging technology trends on digital solution development in one or more industries
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- A capable team leader, used to managing teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of technology solutions
- Seasoned at successfully managing the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background;
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work;
- Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Contact Name: PwC
Job ID: 2841578