Business Change Consultant - DV CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
At Atkins we offer structured stakeholder engagement and communication solutions to support complex change initiatives that enable on-going strategic focus and programme management for our clients. We create value for our clients through capitalising on insights gained from a breadth of stakeholders, allowing problems to be solved and outcomes to be reached. Our engagement solutions are designed to help organisations address external and internal pressures to achieve programme benefits and to contribute to the management of corporate risk. A significant part of the complexity faced by our clients is driven by more individuals and organisations claiming their right to be informed of, consulted on, involved in and accepting of decision-making.
Our consulting services are provided across the entire lifecycle of business change from conducting strategic reviews, to facilitating the embedding and adoption of new ways of working.
Tasks/Skills required include:
* Experienced business change lead required to co-ordinate delivery to multiple stakeholders.
* Individual must be proactive and outgoing, and able to work with stakeholders at all levels (senior leadership and technical teams)
* Requires the individual to undertake analysis and engage with multiple external stakeholders.
* Able to produce communications and transition plans.
* Be flexible to travel where required.
* Technical awareness (specifically IT infrastructure) desirable but not essential.
Helping our clients change their businesses in response to internal and external influences and opportunities is a core capability with our Business Consulting Practice.
Often, our consultants are involved early in the lifecycle helping to shape the client's objectives before starting to develop the overall change strategy and plan.
You will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one. All our Consultants are expected to have regular interactions with clients and to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
* You build good and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment
* You are able to gain client trust and identify opportunities for adding further value to the client relationship
* You maintain a flexible attitude to working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.