|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||23rd July|
* Business Analyst / Requirements Lead will be required to produce and deliver the following:
* Report to Requirements Service Manager & PM's as required, providing updates on work progress, issues, dependencies.
* Aid project planning - outline requirements phases, dependencies, estimating risks.
* Investigates operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
* Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration.
* Works iteratively with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
* Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for change initiatives of medium, size and complexity.
* Contributes to the selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring full traceability from Front Door Request to the work delivering the requirements.
* Discovers and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
* Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishes a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
* Manages the requests for and the application of changes to base-lined requirements.
* Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
* Work alongside suppliers and delivery team members to deliver to required timescales and agreed quality.
* Provide knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Contribute to lessons learned and process improvements.
* Visio - process modelling
* Atlassian Suite - Confluence and JIRA
* Leadership and Reporting
* Experience of waterfall and agile deliveries
* Key production domain knowledge
* Information Assurance (IA) knowledge
* Successful candidates will be required to undergo a security vetting process and offers of employment will be subject to relevant security clearance being granted.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Tom Truman
Job ID: 2841518