Third Party Quality Assurance Manager - Banking
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading Global Bank currently require 2 Third Party Quality Assurance Managers for an initial 6-month contract which will be based in Sheffield however working from home for the foreseeable future, Paying up to £400 per day PAYE.
An Inherent Risk Questionnaire is completed by Third Party Engagement Managers responding to specific Risk Domain questions
A Residual Risk Questionnaire response is the combination of answers to control tasks for two stakeholder groups:
1. Third Party Engagement Managers For example: Business Continuity Plans; Exit Strategy & Plan Review.
2. Third Party External Vendors For example: Policies to meet Control Requirements
The role is to ensure that responses are in alignment with the organisation's guidance. If not, then the response is rejected with clear feedback as to why it has failed.Key Experience:
* Relevant higher educational qualification in accordance with local requirements
* Experience of successfully managing third party risk management activities
* Good risk domain experience
* A good understanding of Risk Management practices and their importance in a highly regulated industry
* Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail combined with a strong delivery focus and ability to meet timeframes while producing quality results
* Problem solving
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management / influencing skills
* Chinese or Spanish speaking highly advantageous
If you feel that you have the required experience please do apply.