About the Job
We have an opening for a Senior Software Developer to join either our London Waterloo or Farnborough Hampshire offices. You will be working within the .NET framework to develop bespoke software for a range of clients.
As a Software Developer at DCSL Software, you will be exposed to new tech, interesting and varied projects, as well as continued opportunities for career development.
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. We work with many well-known household names and have over two decades of successful projects. Our award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining a variety of bespoke software systems. Your duties will include:
- Developing high-quality bespoke software code
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they're up and running
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients
Experience and Skills
- .NET programming experience
- HTML5, CSS3
- RDBMS such as SQL Server and ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques
- TDD/BDD practices or similar
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
Salary and Benefits
Annual salary of up to £58,000 (dependent upon experience) with an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Healthcare Scheme - Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Maternity Leave - Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- Dedicated learning hours and access to a Technology learning platform
- Tastecard+ Membership
- 1 extra day off a year, for charity work of your choice
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike!
- Fitness activities (Various clubs and other sports-related activities as well as discounts on gym memberships)
- Free hot and cold refreshments
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly from local suppliers
- Pizza Fridays - After every company meeting, we order pizza!
- Social events and a range of other activities arranged throughout the year
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo station and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities.
Why Join DCSL Software?
Opportunity to work on full life-cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core)
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Team Lead and Architect levels
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer
- As a Microsoft partner, DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications
Contact Name: DCSLSoftware
Job ID: 2841252