|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||21st July|
Our telecommunications client is recruiting for a Site Design Engineer to join ASAP on a 6 month initial contract in Den Haag, NL.
* Review and approval site design (Survey report, redpen , EP) submitted by client partner
* Technical management of engineering partners to solve design issues
* On-site support to build partners for design issue
Profile and Requirement
* Strong experience in site design and static calculation for telecoms industry.
* Familiar with EU Norms and Netherland Norms in the industrial standard of the steel structure in the telecoms industry.
* Familiar with AutoCAD tools, Familiar with the industry static calculation tools.
* An excellent understanding of rooftop, towers, monopole and all antenna support structures
* Experience of ensuring quality through design and designing within Health and Safety guidelines
* Have the locally accredited structure engineer license will be preferred.
* Work experience with KPN or TMNL will be preferred.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Danielle Jones
Reference: TJ/662/107410 DZJ_1595349427
Job ID: 2841030