IT Application Manager (m/f/d)
As a main task, you provide strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiativesYou provide strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives.
Your role as IT Application Manager
- Technical Lead, coordination and participation in small to medium sized IT Projects
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site Service departments such as
- Facility, SHE (security health and environment), and Building projects
- Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and
- technical design/solution
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer
- and technological requirements
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as
- system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and
- proposes are indicated
- Takes over different roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change
- Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect and Business Analyst
- Master in computer sciences or comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional IT experience in a comparable area
- Experience in IT project management and in application integration, maintenance and support
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
- On-call Services all 5 - 6 weeks including weekend
- Location: Rotkreuz
- Start date: 17.08.2020
- Duration: 12 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as IT Application Manager (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2840257