Full time - working from home
About Our Company:
- SAGE is an independent, leading academic and professional publisher. We are a growing company, with over 1,500 employees based in London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne.
- We believe that education is intrinsically valuable to a healthy society and we're dedicated to producing high quality content in our books, journals and digital products.
- We're passionate about contributing to our local communities; we run a diverse mix of community-based programs each year and we make sure everyone has the chance to get involved.
- You will be based remotely and work from home full time.
- You will be working with the development team to build publishing solutions to fulfill business objectives. This will include, but not limited to developing systems and capabilities such as content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics and other publishing related tools and controls.
- Implement enhancements and maintain SAGE publishing platforms and solutions.
- Focus developing features and capabilities desired by the business.
- Work with other Agile team members and build strong working relationships.
- Provide architectural design guidance on new features.
- Implement Lean IT strategies to improve efficiencies.
- Research and implement development standards to improve the quality and quantity of solutions.
- Significant experience as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C#, MVC, React, .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Experience working in a telecommuting capacity as part of an Agile team.
- Able to act quickly and develop quick solutions as well as more modular frameworks.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to independently prioritise and balance multiple activities and deadlines.
- Superb communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional attitude.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At SAGE Publishing we embrace diversity and Inclusion. We seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief as creating value through diversity is what makes us strong. As a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Job ID: 2839929