Business System Analyst (m/f/x)
Are you an experienced Business System Analyst looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance Business System Analyst.
Your role as Business System Analyst
- Work with business to understand their needs and opportunities for the eRoster tools
- Support the definition of sprints / backlog grooming
- Ensure analysis of process and requirements with the aim to identify value and true business needs
- Definition of solutions and drive the deliery of the solution end to end with our partners in business
- Ensure that the tool remains validated, under strict change control and is well tested and documented and always defendable in an audit or inspection
- 5y+ experience of working as an Business System Analyst in a regulated environment
- Proven Expert in change management in validated environments, ITSM knowledge
- Experience working in line with Agile principles in a global matrix organization
- Experience with Testing, system lifecycle documentation, project methodology (PMM), ensure audit readiness, validation
- Analytical capabilities for business process, business case, thinking out of the box, bring innovative solutions, ability to challenge and consult the business, technical knowledge in the areas of learning, particular Cornerstone
- Ability to drive complex changes end to end, drive and oversee the delivery end to end, project management skills, coordination skills
- Stakeholder management, excellent communication and presentation skills taking the audience in mind (in English)
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Location: Kaiseraugst/ Remote
- Start date: 10.08.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Business System Analyst (m/f/x), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2839433