My Client a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Brussels, Belgium requires a GxP Project Manager
Describe the primary purpose of this role as well as the Geographical scope (Global/Regional/Local) and any regulatory responsibilities
The primary focus of this position is to provide Project Management support to Global Epilepsy Evidence Generation Team and to close out drug development program.
Describe the main accountabilities for this role including significant tasks, responsibilities and projects
- Works under the general guidance of Mission Program Management Lead to initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and ultimately close assigned projects successfully.
- Partner with Development Lead to close out assigned drug development program in an efficient and timely manner.
- Partner with Medical Evidence Generation Lead to execute the strategy in a coherent, connected and integrated manner.
- Build and maintain of Project dashboards to communicate the progress and as well as track the budget and timelines compared to base line.
- Update and manage Collaboration Sites and other team collaboration platforms and tools
- Prepare regular updates of assigned projects to ensure effective communication across stakeholders.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
Education & experience necessary for this role
Describe the minimum level of education necessary for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Master's Degree
- Law (J.D.)
- Medical Degree (M.D.)
- Other (Describe):
- Certification (Describe):
- Registration (Describe):
- Licensure (Describe):
List the type and length of experience
- At least 2 years' experience in project management
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical Industry (preferred)
- Degree in science or a health-related area (preferred)
Include specific skills, behaviors and knowledge necessary to meet the objectives of the role
- Strong organizational, time- and project-management skills, ability to prioritize, organize, plan and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with Project Management tools/systems
- Experience with documents/data sharing platforms (e.g., Collaboration Sites, Share points, Teams)
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work without close supervision and to meet timelines
- Open and transparent in communications
- Good professional written and spoken English
- Striving for quality and data oriented (preferred)
- We are not looking for a technical profile but for a project manager with GxP in the pharma industry
Contact Name: Eilidh Smith
Job ID: 2839093