|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||14th July|
|Start Date:||6 months|
Our telecoms client is recruiting for a Site Design Manager to join a team in Reading on a 6 month contract.
* Wireless Telecoms Site Design experience essential
* At least 5 years of professional experience telecoms design and telecoms infrastructure projects or equivalent experience
* Good understanding of Structural and/or Electrical design on Wireless Sites, required to have hands on design experience, including H&S compliance
* Working under CDM 2015 regulation
* Implement best practices and industry standards in designs
* Review and approve designs for issue
* Attend progress meetings with client/suppliers
* Ensure key Design Personnel receive the required training & development to carry out required tasks at a project specific level
* Expected to lead technical investigations that result from client/internal queries (technical or H&S) and to support the design team in providing detailed answers to address any concerns raised.
* Provide assist with project specific solutions & associated creation of documentation guidance for approval via Design Council & Tech Com
* Liaise with client SWC to resolve documentation conflicts and ensure correct standards and promote "Right First Time" approach
* Support the Design Team (locally or remotely) with complex site solutions and resolution Point of escalation
* Management monitoring of forecasting for delivery of designs & dependencies etc. and ensure relevant reporting documentation is completed and MS claimed uploaded (via Design Team & SWC)
* Qualification in engineering discipline
* Thorough experience preparing Health and Safety documentation and assessing risks
* Experience in applying BIM in the design, realisation and hand-over phase
The Wireless Design Engineer will be expected to have a strong working knowledge of Wireless Site Design, working with the direct support of the lead Acquisition Managers and Lead Design Engineers to ensure that sites that have been designed by 3rd parties are compliant prior to the acquisition process mobilising.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Danielle Jones
Reference: TJ/662/106820 DZJ_1594714531
Job ID: 2839054