|Listed on:||10th July|
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications
This employer are currently seeking an experienced manager with significant experience in leading Design and product development teams. You will be qualified to Degree level in an associated engineering discipline or have extensive management experience in engineering NPD within the automotive or related industries.
Reporting to the Group Head of Engineering, your main responsibility will be to manage the engineering team to maintain the consistent development and launch of new products and support the wider engineering needs of the business. You will have direct accountability for the day to day management and development of the design engineers and supporting team. Additionally, you will support the Group Head of Engineering in the develop and implementation of engineering strategy and work closely with the NPD Project Manager to support, mentor and lead the engineers to maintain the launch of new products through the full development cycle.
- Ensuring legal and corporate standards are maintained for Health, Safety and Environment
- Manage departmental team and individual performance to deliver KPI's
- Work in conjunction with the NPD Project Manager to deliver the launch plans
- Drive and support technology product development
- Support the engineering development capabilities within our overseas engineering facility.
It is essential that:
- You are a highly experienced manager with a background in leading design and product development teams
- You are experienced in NPD including design, verification and validation
- You have a Mechanical Engineering background with an understanding of mechanical assembly and design for manufacture
- Good working knowledge of 2/3D CAD (Solid Works & Draft Sight)
- Experience in the design/ development of high-speed rotating equipment or turbochargers
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2838389