|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||9th July|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
You will be responsible for:
- Performing standard Cyber Security operational duties with a focus on email and web proxy services;
- Responding to and closing cyber security tickets in the service desk system.
This work will require a lot of flexibility and strong troubleshooting skills because most of the time will need to be spent troubleshooting issues that are not covered by written standard operating procedures
Essential experience includes:
- Knowledge of email systems (MS Outlook clients, email gateways);
- Knowledge of Broadcom / Symantec / Bluecoat web proxies;
- Knowledge related to classification markings in email messages and attachments (Titus);
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2838120