R Developer (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Software Engineer in R looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance R Developer (m/f).
You should be passionate about science & software. As a main task, you will take care of implementing R based data analysis tools.
Your role as R Developer
- Develop and help designing our R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
- Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs.
- Help define our development & automation workflow
- Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills
- 8y+ experience in professional software development in a Pharmaceutical or in a regulated environment
- BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA
- Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
- Experience working on open source projects
- Experience in Agile teams
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Location: Kaiseraugst/ Remote
- Start date: 27.07.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as R Developer (m/f), please contact me via [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.