Cyber Security Engineer
Confirmed IT Engineer with minimum of 5 yrs exp. in Information System Securities
Project management, analysis, customer and supplier relationships
- Very good knowledge of Windows and Linux / Unix operating systems.
- Practical experience in the management and operation of security solutions (firewalls, antivirus, proxies, reverse proxies, WAF, IPS / IDS).
- SIEM experience (ideally Splunk).
- Good knowledge of PKI, IAM and SAML
- Good network knowledge (TCP / IP, switching and routing)
- Language - French/English
Higher studies in Computer Science, valid certificate of Computer System information, an asset
- Maintain IT security
- Contribute to the implementation of a security strengthening program and to continuous improvement of security within the company
- Administer the SOC (Security Operation Center), deal with alerts and contribute to the development of new scenarios
- Regularly monitor the implementation of security measures within the IT
- Regularly carry out security checks.
- Participate in securing IT architectures
- Establish a diagnosis of existing vulnerabilities and monitor remediation
- Deal with technical non-conformities affecting security
- Contribute to the improvement of security dashboards
- Operate security solutions and Products
Technical skills :
- Good knowledge of information systems,
- Good understanding of security concepts,
- Good practical experience of security tools (installation, administration, operation, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Windows and * nix operating systems,
- Good knowledge of potential internal and external threats,
- Knowledge of database and middleware, an asset.
Analytical and organizational skills:
- Good analytical and investigative skills,
- Good ability to manage projects,
- Excellent tracking ability
- Good editorial quality
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.