Incident Manager - Remote
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£400-450 per day
You will be the point of contact for everything related to the production environment. You will lead Incident Management, working in collaboration with different technology support organisations and business stakeholders to drive fast and reliable incident resolution.
* Several years of experience within an IT operations organisation.
* ITIL certification and experience as a service, incident or problem manager.
* Experienced in managing IT incidents on a global scale.
* A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications).
* Excellent communication skills that allow you to interact on all levels.
* Be the central point of contact to provide an overview of the production health for technology.
* Actively manage all Major technology related Incidents.
* Overview of Incidents their current state and related escalations.
* Analyse incident trends to drive resolution.
* Mitigate incidents before they increase in severity.
The Incident Manager will be paid around £400-450 per day for an initial 6-month contract. We will be looking to shortlist for interview this week for this role so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Incident Manager, Service Manager, Problem Manager, ITIL, Infrastructure, Operations, Incidents