Data and Analytics Solution Architect, Datasets, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Public Sector, Government, Troubled Families, Governance, Data Science, Predictive Analysis, Patters, Manchester, North West,
Our Public Sector client, in the Troubled families sector, are recruiting for a Data and Analytics Solutions Architect. We are looking for a highly skilled Architect and Manager for a data analytics project.
A summary of the work is to understand the data flows & data integration to enable solution design and evaluate existing products in use. The contract includes an optional extension to deliver the solution based on the suggested design (3 months discovery with optional 9 months extension).
Context of client
- To better understand interventions delivered via Troubled Families across Greater Manchester, the impact on demand and the outcomes for our families.
- To link data on individuals and families and then provide analysis on the full cohort, with the ability to filter.
- To test hypothesis / theories on the cohort such as patterns that could lend themselves to predictive analysis.
- To evidence the value of data for the cohort, as a way of testing if this can be scaled up to other types of interventions.
The data comes in different formats from different systems and quickly becomes too large for current analysis tool to calculate the required formula. This limits our ability to evidence our impact but also the potential of data to offer more than evaluations. We believe with the right data and right tools, we can provide regression analysis that will help us move to a preventative offer compared to a reactive approach.
The aim of this work is to understand the impact on demand, outcomes for the families and whether patterns exist to help prevent (earlier support) others rather than being reactive.
Key Skills / Experience
- Evidence of delivering similar discovery projects using complex technology
- Experience of delivering data and analytics projects which involve multiple datasets from different organisations
- Proven and demonstrable experience of delivering development projects using an agile methodology
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of IT security standards and associated design considerations
- Experience of Information Governance related issues within local authority, healthcare and police settings
- Strong documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of ISO accreditations for quality, security and business continuity
- Adherence to appropriate cyber security standards and hold appropriate security qualification e.g. ISO27001
- Understanding of Architectural approaches such as Service Oriented Architecture and approaches espoused in the Government Digital Service Manual. (https://www.gov.uk/service-manual/service-standard)
- Evidence of delivering projects to Greater Manchester public sector organisations with a particular focus on cross-organisational working in the region.
- An understanding of Troubled Families and, ideally, experience of delivering projects within the Troubled Families sector
- Demonstrable experience of delivering integration between systems and ideally within a public sector environment