3rd July 2020
£63 - £81
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The client is currently under a massive expansion and are growing their presence in Ireland. They are currently expanding into the biopharmaceutical market and are looking for a C&Q Engineer with a strong background in utilities and equipment qualification for one of their key projects.
The client are a global, research and development-driven pharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing life-changing medicines.
You will be working on one of the leading biopharmaceutical projects in Dublin at the moment and will be part of a project that is really just beginning!
Role: Commissioning and Qualification Engineer / C&Q Engineer
Contract: 6 month rolling hourly rate - Monday - Friday, rate DOE
Location: Dublin - East
- Provide oversight of commissioning and qualification
- Ensure GxP and industry best practices are incorporated into C&Q activities
- Highlight non-compliance's with project documentation, GxP requirements and industry best practices
- Ensure Data integrity requirements are fully incorporated
- Review and approve high level C&Q documentation, SOPS, Plans, templates
- Review URS and design documentation ensuring qualification requirements are built into the early stage of the project
- Review and approve C&Q protocols
- At least 7 years experience in a C&Q role
- Strong experience with utilities and equipment qualification
- Background in Biologics is a plus
If you are interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more details.Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.comReal Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales