Reporting Accountant - London
£45,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Insurance
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client are a leading global insurer with a presence across all key insurance markets and theyre looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team based in the City.
* As Regulatory Reporting Accountant, you will support with the Solvency II reporting accountants with the production of Solvency II reports for all entities.
* Youll provide analysis of UK GAAP/IFRS entries posted to the general ledger on a quarterly basis, as well as Solvency II adjustments.
* Youll liaise with the auditors and regulators, as well as management.
* Experience with Solvency II is essential
* Qualified Accountant or studying towards their ACA/ACCA/CIMA qual
* Strong business writing skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.