Cyber Security Director - Manchester
£110,000 - £130,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cyber Security Consulting Director
£110,000 - £130,000 per annum
A market-leading advisory client is looking for a Cyber Security Director to be based in Manchester. The basic salary pays between c£110,000 - £130,000 plus extensive core & flexible, favourable pension scheme, discretionary bonus and prospects of Partnership.
Client is undergoing significant growth throughout their Regional (North & Midlands) capability and, as such, are seeking to add to their leadership.
The successful candidate must carry outstanding credentials in:
* Professional Services: Owning, driving, building and shaping a successful cyber security / technology risk advisory practice.
* Reputation: The candidate will already will be extremely highly-respected and well-networked in the cyber security consulting industry.
* Technical: The candidate will already carry a proven and enviable track record of devising, delivering and overseeing innovative cyber advisory programmes to clients / stakeholders and be considered a thought-leader technically.
* Leadership: The candidate will possess a deep passion and track record in the recruitment, mentorship, training, development and leadership of information and cyber security teams.
* Drive: The candidate will carry the energy, drive and commitment to building up the firms reputation and capability both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will typically take on the below accountability:
* Contributing to the overall UK & Regional cyber strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth and development.
* Taking responsibility for the overall delivery for engagements.
* Driving recruitment, nurturing talent, developing future leaders.
* Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships.
* Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
* Contributing to best practice management e.g. training, knowledge management.
Experience and Skills:
* Deep experience of the wider UK cyber security sector; including todays challenges, trends and ambitions.
* Strong cyber advisory experience needed from a professional services / consulting perspective.
* Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills.
* Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment.