A local council currently requires a Digital Content Manager, for an initial 3 month contract based in SE London, paying up to £350 per day via Umbrella.
- To manage, and provide expert advice on, the operation and development of the councils website, intranet and other forms of online communications, so that they add real value to the council's communication and customer services strategies.
- To manage the technical development of the website and intranet through requirement specification and contract management ensuring the delivery of excellent service and value for money.
- Extensive liaison with stakeholders including service units, contracted-out services and local strategic partners.
- Software development itself will be carried out under your direction by contractors or in-house staff.
- Developments will include design implementation, web applications, online authentication, integration with other web sites and back office systems i.e. CRM/MS Dynamics.
- To manage web and web development including Web UX and content management.
- To monitor performance of the website and intranet against targets and take corrective action following exceptions, including managing ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting and ensuring targets are met.
- TK Dialogs experience is a must
- Design UX
- Web Management
- Web development management/Web development experience
- Web content Management
- Web team - People management
- Usability (UX) and Accessibility
- Budget Management
- Vendor management
- CRM/MS Dynamics - BAU and Digital transactions design
- SITECORE Management
Please do submit your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application within 48 hours, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact Name: Ryan Yardley
Job ID: 2836202