Our client is a global life science organisation. We are partnering with the cancer diagnostics business . We are partnering with the company to source a talented Senior Project Manager delivering Healthcare IT products.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for the Research & Development of Healthcare IT customer solutions, including connected products (Internet of Things/IoT). The candidate will work globally and cross functionally with R&D and other functions globally.
The chosen Project Manager candidate must have superior project management skills including phase gate (design control) product development processes AND domain knowledge in Healthcare IT.
- The Senior Project Manager - Healthcare IT will be the matrix leader of all functions from Idea to Launch of new Healthcare IT and/or Connected Products
- Partner closely with experienced Marketing Lead (Product Owner) and Technical Lead (SW Development Manager) to create company Healthcare IT strategy and then execute tactics.
- Participate in the analysis of customer requirements and development of system design parameters to meet those requirements.
- The Senior Project Manager - Healthcare IT solutions will direct the Product Development Team(s) during Daily Meetings (Agile management)
- Maintain the Project(s) phase gate critical path using MS Project Gantt Chart (Waterfall management)
- Be the auditee representative in front of ISO 13485 and FDA regulators
- Manage risk according to ISO 14971 and ISO 62304 best practices
- Develop and manage project budgets using Earned Value Management System
Skills and experience:
- Healthcare/Medical Devices
- Leading the Conceptualisation, Design, and Development, Testing and Production of Healthcare IT solutions and/or Connected Products (Internet of Things/IoT)
- Managing Application Software, Embedded Software, and Physical Product development
- Compliance standards for healthcare (Patient) data
- Management hardware and software development in domestic, and overseas and outsourced organisations.
- Proficiency as an auditee in ISO13485, ISO 62304 and FDA Design Control
Education and training:
- Ideally degree educated in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Life Science or equivalent work experience.
- MS Project experience required. Innotas PPM Pro experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel (internationally) up to 25%.
- PMP certification or ability to attain.
- Project management skills including team building, negotiating, organising, budgeting, planning, time management and risk management.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales