My client are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with a cloud focus. Are you a security focussed engineer with Microsoft 365 and Azure experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly technical team within a large organisation in Cornwall. You will be the SME for the Platforms team being on the forefront of cloud security functions. You will also be working with and supporting the other units within the platforms team to improve the security of the IT platforms, cloud and virtualisation environment.
- Security related administration and configuration of key Microsoft cloud and on-premise technologies, in particular Office 365 and Azure.
- Input and advice into project design and related cloud/platforms architecture work.
- Security IR (incident response) - assisting the cyber security team to investigate and manage incidents in accordance with KSC policy and processes.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management - assisting the team to progress an ongoing enterprise wide vulnerability management program.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure - understanding of Identity as a boundary concepts, Azure P1, P2 licensing, privilege access management, Network Security groups, host security, Azure key management, Roles based access, NSGs, logging and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 and the security controls used within this area such as MFA, DMARC, Microsoft Cloud App security, Email security (ATP & Trend Micro Cloud App Security), - gained in an enterprise environment.
- Keen and contemporary interest in cyber security technology, news and developments.
- Broad knowledge of on-premises technologies such as Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, PowerShell, understanding of Microsoft's Administrative tier model.
- Awareness of recognised industry security compliance standards and practice i.e. SANs, CIS, ISO/IEC 27k series, PCI-DSS, NCSC, (ISC)²
- Holds or seeks to obtain MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration or other relevant security certification. (Desirable)
Apply online now to be in for consideration! Applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Contact Name: Joe Fulford
Job ID: 2835866