|Listed on:||26th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £55,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Oracle BI/Reports Developer
I am currently recruiting for a BI/Reporting Developer based in north Bristol. The role would be on a permanent basis and is paying £40,000 to £55,000 (There could be flex for the right candidate) + a discretionary bonus as well as a variety of excellent benefits with the ability to work from home 2/3 days a week.
The organisation that I am working with have continued their recent success during these challenging times and are still continuing to recruit and are even in a period of large expansion.
The ideal candidate for the position will be from a BI/Reports development background and have created reports from Oracle databases in their previous roles with an understanding in how to use stored procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a skillset / experience including some combination for the below:
- Developing Self Service & Automated Reports from an Oracle Database
- PL/SQL development experience
- Experience as a user of Linux/Unix such as Command line entry
The desirable skills the client is looking for are some form of the below:
- There will be a limited requirement to work on legacy systems that are written in Perl. Any experience of Perl/Shell scripting will be considered however this is very much a desirable not essential to the position.
- Working knowledge of Star Schema & OLAP - Working with reporting tools (SSRS, Power BI or Tableau) The client have plans in the future to move to the MS BI reporting tools so this will be a great opportunity for an oracle developer to move towards the Microsoft in the future!
If your skillset aligns with the above and you'd be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please get in touch with me with an up to date CV ASAP as they are looking to fill this role very quickly. Equally if this is a role is something you feel is too junior/senior for you, but are looking for a new role, please let me know as I have a number of vacancies available within the world of business intelligence. PLEASE NOTE: I am able to offer high street vouchers for your choice to the value of £100 upon the start of any successful referrals you send to me, so even if this isn't right for you, if you know anyone who would be suitable please do get in touch! BI/Reporting Developer - PL/SQL, Perl, Unix, Bash, Python, Powershell
Please Note: the company is NOT in a position to offer sponsorship