|Listed on:||24th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£70,000 - £80,000|
The Global ICC manager will be responsible for line management, leadership, guidance, vision, accountability and oversight of the Global ICC team. The team is responsible for delivery and support of Tier 1 (Standard/BAU) installations and configurations including, but not limited to, Configuration, Installation, Testing & Acceptance of circuits and various network and customer device types.
The team are both Customer and Internal facing. They operate a direct customer facing phone support desk for installations as well as providing configuration deployment into their operational network.
The role is based in Sheffield and has direct line management for a team of 8 based in the US, UK, and Europe and it has dotted line responsibility for 1-2 people in the APAC region.
- Works to ensure all deliverables meet or exceed well defined performance metrics.
- Develops and implements performance metrics to drive efficiencies, reduce human error, and operating expense across Operations.
- Lead, mentor and coach a mix of new and seasoned technicians located globally.
- Identify and constructively deal with any performance or training gaps across the team.
- You will be responsible for setting the Vision for the global ICC team and designing and implementing the strategy that will progress the team towards that Vision over time.
- Collaborate with others as "One Team".
- Ensure compliance with all service delivery and operations policies in the execution of the ICC teams' workload.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years or more relevant management experience
- Proven experience in both support and delivery roles which are both customer and internal facing
- Proven hands on experience in the installation and support of high volume, transaction based, mission critical services
- ITIL Service management experience/Qualifications
- Transition, Change Management, Configuration and Release Management
- Project Management basics to deliver Projects
- Working experience of mission critical, 24x7, global network communications, with experience of the payments, financial services or banking sectors a bonus.
- Experience in the delivery of customer services and being customer facing
- System experience - Salesforce, Remedy, Workday, SharePoint, MS Office applications, MS Teams
- Hardware and OS experience with Linux, Cisco, Juniper, F5, Virtual Access, Fortinet, Digi
- Proven IP Networking expertise - minimum of CCNA/JNCIA level - ideally Professional level
- Proven expertise in fixed and wireless telecoms technologies such as; 3g/4g, DSL, DS0, E1/T1, Bearer Hubs, Ethernet, ISDN, VPN, MPLS
- Proven experience with Automation/Scripting of manual process - or of working to identify (problem specifications) and drive other more specialised teams to implement automation to drive efficiency/quality in your team
Fluency in additional languages a benefit, Spanish in particular.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2834630