Infrastructure Engineer, Manchester, London, Cloud, Cisco, Windows, Microsoft, Server, HP, VMWare, Antivirus, Backup, Storage, Palo Alto, Scripting, Automation, Azure, Networking, O365, ITIL
Our client based in either Manchester or London is recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer.
- Good understanding of network architectures and topologies and the techniques needed to design and build infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
- Detailed knowledge of server and network configurations along with the techniques needed to design and build infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
- Good understanding of cloud network architectures, topologies and the techniques needed to design, build and deliver cloud and hybrid based infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
- Have a good awareness of and be able to work effectively within information security and confidentiality legislation.
- Possess an excellent understanding of ITIL, including service design and service transition.
Key skills / Experience
- Cisco Local Area Networks
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Networking (Active Directory, DNS, Azure etc.)
- Microsoft Desktop Applications
- HP server hardware
- VMware 6
- Web technologies
- Backup systems
- Storage Area Network
- Palo Alto technologies
- Scripting and automation
- Hybrid Infrastructure environments
- Azure Compute, Storage and Networking
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure Security - Information Protection, Conditional Access, Intune
- O365 and Exchange Online Administration
- Microsoft certified
- VMware certified
- Cisco certified
- ITIL certified