A leading Global Bank currently require a Cyber Security Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Sheffield, paying up to £350 per day via PAYE or £445 via Umbrella.
- CORE SKILLS
- Ability to communicate Cyber Security and Risks to a stakeholder of various expertise.
- Analytical and thorough approach to obtain and investigate evidence against risk standards.
- Methodical attitude to maintaining and updating information resources.
- CYBER SECURITY KNOWLEDGE:
- Understanding of Cyber Security principles, particularly around access management, data management, security due diligence.
- Familiarity with SOC reports, ISO27001 reports, penetration testing reports, disaster recovery reports.
- CYBER SECURITY DEPARTMENT ENGAGEMENT:
- Obtain and understand release/change details from project teams and engage with Cyber for their review.
- Manage and track reviews to completion in a timely manner.
- CYBER INCIDENT MANAGAMENT:
- Manage and resolve Cyber incidents to completion in accordance with local Incident Policy.
- Conduct post-incident review.
- RISK & CONTROL MANAGEMENT:
- Understand cyber security risks and be able to articulate them to stakeholders.
- Help drive mitigation and resolution of risks with risk owners.
- Document risks and risk acceptances, detailing controls.
- Manage risk acceptances through approval process.
- Engage with control owners to review and document their processes.
- SECURITY MONITORING:
- Obtain and review security reports (SOC, Pen Test, DR test) and record and assess any findings.
- Engage with colleagues to ensure ongoing security tasks (e.g. access recertifications) are up to date
- SECURITY DOCUMENTION AND SYSTEM ONBOARDING:
- Document additional systems to pre-defined templates and identify issues.
Please do submit your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application within 48 hours, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact Name: Ryan Yardley
Job ID: 2833513