|Listed on:||18th June|
Guest Relations Manager
Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 18:00
We are a property investment, development and management company based in London, UK. The company has over 20 of experience in financing, developing, and managing residential, commercial and hospitality assets. We envision to enable the ambitious in every large city of the world.
You are responsible for ensuring all guests have a satisfying and inspirational stay at The Quarters Swiss Cottage. You will be employing the highest standard of customer service, as well as organisation, clear communication, and proper team coordination to manage the expectation of over 100 guests.
As the face of the front desk, you will be working at reception, where you will be meeting and greeting different stakeholders, taking calls, replying to emails, conducting on site viewings with prospect guests and dealing with guest requirements. You will also be required to meet operational goals, which include helping maintain occupancy levels with the General Manager and promoting the sales of additional service by exuding service excellence. Making our guest living experiences a memorable one is your mission!
- Maintain guest service as the driving philosophy of our short-let product
- Demonstrate a commitment to guest services in responding promptly to applicants and the in-house guest needs.
- Committed to making every guest satisfied and recover any guest issues, complaints that may arise.
- Develop added value customer service programs and drive cross selling of other stay products or packages.
- Empower other staff with the General Manager to deliver guest service.
- Exceed guest satisfaction measures that are a part of your remit and annual KPI measures.
- Ensure our standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service across the property.
- Handle Check In & Check out procedures.
- Handle telephone, email and in person enquiries on a professionally and timely fashion.
- Organise and carry out on site viewings if the General Manager is pre-occupied.
- An ‘always say yes!' attitude and strong service orientated approach
- Interpersonal and strong social skills
- Team building by uniting a strong work-based team ethic and culture
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A clear, informative, and professional communication style
- Excellent personal organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must always be groomed and well-presented
Job ID: 2833433