Dev Ops Engineer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client has an urgent requirement for a DevOps Engineer for a Remote based position.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of Platforms as a Service (e.g. Azure Web Applications or paas) and their trade-offs
- Experience with Linux administration and Linux containers
- Experience with building for the cloud (Azure, AWS…) with configuration management tools like ARM templates, terraform, Clouformation
- Coding experience with languages such as Ruby, powershell, bash
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS, etc
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment of microservice-based web applications and relational databases
- Knowledge of performance and stability monitoring, and the particulars of performance monitoring microservice architectures
-Proven ability to collaborate with technical and nontechnical stakeholders to determine appropriate approaches to development and operations, and effect lasting adoption of these approaches
-Experience with supporting different stages of an application lifecycle
-Experience in, and a preference for, working in multi-disciplinary, agile environments
Please note this is a Home Based position
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.