|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||17th June|
|Start Date:||6 months|
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Understand product owners' needs to translate business requirements into analytics requirements and ensure that priorities are met.
* Create visualisation of data, conduct deep-dive analysis and share insights & recommendations.
* Ensure data collection and standardisation is met and explain methodologies to stakeholders.
* Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team, fostering the open and collaborative culture.
* Enable data driven decision making to personalize the journeys of individuals to ensure they have the best and most appropriate experience.
Essential skills and experience:
* Extensive experience working as a Digital Analytics using Google Analytics
* A proven track record of web analytics reporting, building dashboards & ad-hoc analysis.
* Experience in Social Media analytics (reporting, building dashboards & analysis)
* Experience in identifying and personalization of user journeys derived from quantitative analytics.
* Experience in Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban).
* SQL and Comos experience
* Use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence, Github and Trello.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can present complex information persuasively and inclusively to a wide range of audience
Desirable skills and experience:
* Proven ability working to Government Digital Service Standards and documenting the necessary evidence to pass a GDS assessment.
* Previous Public Sector Experience
* Agile / Scrum certified
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2833104