One of the biggest health care company is in the need of a Business Analyst. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: ASAP
Work location: Basel
Remote: max. 1 day per week under regular circumstances
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with the project delivery team to establish epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and detailed specifications in communication with business subject matter experts
- Serve as the single point of contact for and to the development team and be the interface between the business and the development team
- Contribute to development sprints by explaining and detailing requirements to the delivery team, and by reviewing and providing feedback on delivered solutions
- Accountable for the translation of business user stories into technical user stories
- Serve as an interface between business and tester, helps to explain test objectives, reviews test scripts
- +5 years' experience as a business analyst or software developer in pharmaceutical industry
- Has been exposed to and working in the fields of clinical operations, bio sample management
- Experience with Gherkin and cucumber
- Proven experience working in a GxP environment
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Ability to understand and convey a product vision for a specific product into concrete users stories following a certain standard
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.