Graduate Digital Business Consultant
£30,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An independent software and technology consultancy who have clients in the public and private sector. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver exciting new digital services for their clients. They focus on understanding their client's business and work with them to deliver change that makes their business more effective. They are able to support their clients with their strategy, technical design, user experience, software development and delivery into live service. Their teams have the drive, talent and creativity to take strategies from inception all the way through to successful business adoption.
They are specifically looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to work in their Business Consulting Practice. This role offers you the opportunity to work in high-performing teams in a range of projects from large transformation programmes to bespoke solution development..
They find that their business consultants in the highest demand have a very broad knowledge base. They recognise that graduates may not yet know where they want to specialise. Business Consulting spans all stages of the digital delivery life cycle, from strategy development to solution implementation.
They have outstanding business consultants who have a range of educational backgrounds, skills and experience.
They would expect:
- Strong academic record with a good quality degree or relevant professional qualification
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Candidates to have shown an interest/aptitude in digital technology. (This could be via their chosen degree, but could be via other means if they did not do a technical/scientific degree)
- Some understanding of the digital development processes
The following would be a bonus
Other, broader business experience:
- Other science/technology experience
- Awareness of project delivery/agile methodologies
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexibility to work from home (4 days a week in the office)
- Up to 10 days training a year
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Statutory & Contributory pension
- Free gym membership
- Annual Away days
- Monthly company socials
- Ongoing training
London with travel required to client sites