Project Manager - Cyber
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£63 - £72
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role - Project Manager - Cyber
Start - ASAP
Duration - 6 months +
Location - Brussels
Our client has several projects involving Cyber. So they are looking for a Project manager to be able to manage these projects focusing on PKI remote access. Fluent in Dutch or French language due to the nature of the work.
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the client methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams) with many stakeholders in different business units
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience
proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Senior PM skills, able to provide reporting executive level style and at the same time be hands-on with technical staff.
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Experience with cyber security projects/deployments; have the cyber security mindset (risk reduction/mitigation)
- Experience with infrastructure architecture setup
- Experience with remote access setup
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
French or Dutch language
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.