Senior Data Architect - Milton Keynes
10th June 2020
£40000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Data Architect
£40000 - £65000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Senior specialist in data architecture & governance to work for a multinational & reputable company going through a transformation programme.
This role will manage & govern the formation, execution and day-to-day application of the new data strategy for the business. This is an excellent time to join at the beginning of an exciting journey and to play a key part in defining best-practise and approach to business processes & data.
* Day-to-day management & governance of data strategy
* Design & execution of business wide data strategy
* Mapping of data entities across both business & customer systems
* Design of data controls & MDM approaches as part of system change & transformation
* Mapping data journeys & relationships through the end-to-end business
* Ensure ISO & GDPR Compliance across all data activity and is embedded in our data strategy.
* Experience architecting & implementing data strategy, solutions & governance models.
* Knowledge of data compliance - specifically GDPR
* Experience of aligning data strategy across programmes & multiple work streams
* Experience of documenting requirements, business processes & aligned data entity, flows controls as part of data modelling & MDM.
* Ability to manage key stakeholders & departments through system & process changes.
Experience of the following is desirable:
* GDPR & Compliance knowledge and experience
* Data Management & strategy experience
* Executed data mapping & aligning programmes & documentation
* BI & Analytics experience (QLIK - Sense & tools preferred)
* Dynamics 365 (business central / navision)
* business & data analysis
* programme management, stakeholder management
You will have ownership over the data for this business and work within a small team so strong experience and a technical understanding is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a vital part of the company starting a large transformation programme and to have ownership over all Data Architecture & Governance.
Data, architecture, governance, powerbi, tableau,