|Listed on:||9th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£10 - £10|
Live-In Care Assistant
Salary £10+ per hour
We are looking to hire a live-in carer to join our team and to provide care and support for our service users - 16+. You will assist and provide quality care to service users depending on their specific healthcare needs.
To excel in this role, you will demonstrate a passion for helping others, dedication to providing quality healthcare to your clients, and have excellent organizational and communication skills. Proven experience in your field of health care will be beneficial.
• Consult with service users to discuss their health care needs, and offer advice.
• Prepare health care plans as needed.
• Determine whether a patient needs to consult with other specialists as part of their health care plan.
• Attend ongoing training and courses to advance knowledge and learn about any new developments in their discipline.
• Act in a professional manner at all times and treat patients with compassion and consideration.
• Provide care for users with complex health or behavioural needs
• Provide person centred, personal care, enabling care and/or other services that are necessary to maintain the young person's quality of life and achieve their specified outcomes.
• To maintain detailed accurate records in respect of care and medication support given and tasks undertaken
• To regularly read care and support plans, acknowledging changes
• To protect the confidentiality of all information relating to the Client and not divulge information to anyone who is not authorised to receive it
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to work irregular hours, and over weekends and holidays.
Job ID: 2831136