DV cleared - Service Architect - Outside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£56 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Provide Service Process support to Service Process & Business Senior Architect
*Provide Service Process support governance boards
* Provide Service Process support to suppliers as required
* Product Management within Scaled Agile Framework (with Joint User):
* System Requirements definition and elaboration with the MSP teams
* Support impacting requests for change to determine appropriate solution
* Act as product owners where appropriate for agile delivery teams (for example infrastructure services)
* Provide Service Process support to the Service Management approach
* Provide Service Process support to the Testing Strategy and testing environments approach
* Defining the service responsibilities for each Managed Service Provider and the interfaces between them
* Review of Managed Service Providers designs
* Advice and guidance to Managed Service Provider teams
* Provide Service Process support to the DaaP (AS) programme (including risk management, costing, commercial, programme management, service operations)
* Identification of innovation opportunities to improve MoD business
* Advice and guidance to wider MoD AS teams (e.g. for SIA Alignment or systems looking to rationalise into DaaP (AS)) and support for Enterprise Architecture incl. when required with PAG - no more than 20% effort.
* Provide Service Process support to Business Continuity Plans for end to end service
* Provide Service Process support to testing and trialling activites
* Conduct Application assessments (technical and security)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.