Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk NPI / NPD Engineer - London - Circa £40K to £50K
A technology leader who're at the top of the tree when it comes to rail and construction sensor montoring systems are on the lookout to grow their team in South West London...
This organisation are currently transitioning from a small to medium size business and with such growth comes the need for a talented individual to take on the role of NPI / NPD Engineer.
"Technical's man in Operations" - Interface between Procurement and Production, and the Technical Team Key responsibilities:
- Drive new product introduction.
- This person would take most of the technical-side tasks from production handover meetings, but the design engineer would still be present and involved with the process
- BOM entry into ERP system
- Working with procurement on commercial matters
- Preparation of manufacturing instructions
- Training production in conjunction with production management
- Manage change control; gatekeeper for product changes
- BOM updates and revision control
- Ensuring relevant parts of the business are notified
- Drive improvements in production, for example
- Improved component traceability
- White-labelling management
- Technical team representative in quality meetings
- Design review with an eye to manufacturability
- Organise first article inspection (in conjunction with design engineer for new designs)
- Ongoing component inspections as required
- Procurement of deeply technical production-related items (one-off tools, etc)
To apply email Click here to contact this recruiter