Senior Engineer (Environmental Monitoring)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for an Engineer with electronics skills and previous experience working on a form of environmental monitoring equipment, to join a rapidly expanding company offering autonomy, a technical challenge and the chance to progress into senior positions as the company continues to grow.On offer is the chance to progress your career working on niche and high-end infrastructure projects, with great earning potential working on a variety of high-end monitoring equipment.This company have tripled in size and turnover in recent years, due to their unique and high-quality environmental monitoring systems. Working with a huge number of Civil and Infrastructure consultancies across major projects, they design and build their specialist systems to provide live analytics and data analysis. They play a vital part in the initial pre-construction phase, working on projects across the UK.In this role, you will work across a variety of environmental monitoring systems, analysing factors such as air quality, gas and other geotechnical/environment factors. You will focus your time on a range of projects, providing service and maintenance solutions at varies times on the project.The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a service engineer role, working on a type of monitoring equipment, and the ability to service/repair electronic components.This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer looking to progress their career in a rapidly expanding company, working on bespoke equipment in a role offering excellent earning potential.The role:
* Field based role - travel from home to project sites
* Service repair and installation of environmental monitoring equipment
* Testing/Calibration on a variety of products
* Training sub-contractors to conduct installation proceduresThe person:
* Previous experience working on environmental monitoring equipment
* Electronics background
* Service/Installation/Calibration experienceTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.