|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||29th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £60,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£45,000 - £60,000 + Training + Progression + Car Allowance + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
Shrewsbury, Shropshire (Commutable from: Welshpool, Newtown, Montgomery, Wrexham, Oswestry, Telford, Wrexham, Bridgnorth, and Whitchurch)
Are you a Quantity Surveyor, looking to step up in to a Senior role where you will play a pivotal role in the future of this expanding business and progress your career?
This is a great opportunity to join this leading company and progress up the company ladder in to management roles in the future.
This regional contractor supply to a wide range of industries and are going through a period of sustained growth due to their continued success, making it a great time to join the business.
On offer is fantastic position where you will be responsible for all aspects of Quantity Surveying from refurbishment and maintenance to new builds.
This ideal candidate will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor with knowledge of framework projects looking to be recognised as excellent in their field and for career progression.
- Conduct tender processes including preparation of tender documentation, evaluation of tenders and the making of detailed recommendations
- Responsible for all aspects of quantity surveying refurbishments, maintenance and new builds
- Monitoring the financial progress of projects and regularly communicating and assessing potential impacts of changes to budgets
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally some knowledge of framework projects
- Degree in Quatitiy Surveying
QS, Quantity Surveyor, Surveying, SQS, Construction, Contractor, Framework, Planned Maintenance, Housing Schemes, Housing Refurbishment, Housing, Accommodation, Construction, Contractor, Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Newtown, Montgomery, Oswestry, Telford, Wrexham, Whitchurch, Shropshire.
If you are interested in this role please click "apply" or contact Sam Dufosee at Rise Technical Recruitment.