Role: Tester & QA Graduate/ Apprentice
Start date: September 2020
Location: Croydon & Central London
Day Rate: £ 200 Outside IR35
Client: Government Sector
Security Clearance: SC Clearance -Eligible ( UK passport Holder or UK Residence spouce visa)
Experience: 6 months 1+ year
Tenure: 3 years (After 6 months performance review)
Essential Skill :
Please Note- This role is for Graduates with 6 /1 year experience on QA,Tester so senior Candidates wont be considered.
- Experience in Agile methodology (Scrum & Kanban)
- Experience and hands on BDD & TDD Approach
- Cloud based infrastructure environments knowledge along with Cloud based hosting.
- CI/CD tool such as : Jenkins, Maven, Drone.
- Good knowledge of Ansible & Terraform and Micro services architecture and data Services
- Candidate must have good experience in API testing using Rest Assured.
- Able to Perform Non- functional testing such as: Load & Performance testing using open source tool like : Neoload, Performance Centre, JMeter, Gatling
- Good experience in writing test scenarios, test cases and prepare test data and Test cases execution.
- Good Knowledge on database.
- Experience in Functional testing, End-to-End testing, Regression testing, SIT Testing , Contract Testing.
- Defect Tracking management tool : JIRA