Our client is a fast-growing company which is developing new generation of digital drugs and therapies that will change the way physicians treat illnesses in the future.
They combine virtual reality technologies with machine learning to deliver pioneering digital precision medicine solutions. As they gorw quickly and secure new customers they are in need of a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to aid them to develop the software products.
- Develop web application and APIs in Ruby on Rails.
- Improve the usability and workflow of the current web application.
- Implement data caching techniques to improve the performance of the web application.
- Optimize applications to reduce the memory and storage requirements. Implement remote debugging capabilities.
- Implement and improve real time functionalities of the Rails application.
- Collaborate with the VR/AR team to design and create API and protocols for real-time highly scalable applications.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement and improve the look, feel and UX of the application.
- Collaborate with the service team to triage issues, bugs and provide technical support.
- Deploy, debug and manage web application on Amazon Web Services
- Manage and monitor cloud services on Amazon Web Services
- Experience and expert level understanding of scaling Rails application in production environment.
- Intermediate to expert level understanding of Linux operating system. Experience in developing REST APIs and documentation.
- Experience in implementing test automation, and devops.
- Managing high availability services on Amazon Web Services.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales