Business Change Consultant - DV Cleared - GloucesterSalary - £60,000 - £85,000 + excellent benefits
My client is looking for a Business Change Consultant who can make change happen on large scale transformation projects. You will be involved throughout the full lifecycle of programmes and be responsible delivering the planned change and benefit.
You will engage with client stakeholders and fully understand their business strategy, processes and people in order to collect data to make the recommendation of change.
As a Business Change Consultant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Lead client engagement on large and complicated project or programme with a number of different stakeholder groups.
- Lead small workshops and interviews to capture information from key stakeholders.
- Use collected data to build the "as is" situation and create the "to be" change road map.
- Plan and Present core information to stakeholder groups to assist in change activities.
- Apply project management practices to complex business change projects to calculate and manage/mitigate risks
Due to the sensitive nature of the client, you are required to hold a valid and transferable DV Clearance.
Please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or for a confidential discussion please call Robert Wall [Telephone number removed]
Job ID: 2827626