Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk I'm recruiting multiple permanent Supportability opportunities with a defence company in Edinburgh. Please see the details below.
The role requires a capable Engineer with some knowledge and experience of Supportability or Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (RM&T) Engineer/Analyst, to work in our Integrated Product Team involved in the design and develop the next generation of Ultra High Performance Radar or Electro-optical Systems, to ensure the supportability characteristics are understood and aligned to the operational and support needs.
- Perform RM&T analysis on integrated systems using a variety of analytical techniques and procedures.
- Use the analysis results to highlight RM&T related risks associated with RF, Power, Digital and Electro-mechanical systems.
- Working under the guidance of the Lead Supportability Engineers, liaise with Systems, mechanical, processing, RF and Electronics engineers to identify and avoid real support related problems on development systems, before they reach the Customers environment.
- Tapping into your engineering knowledge and experience, you will be able to plan and manage your own workload and progress against the agreed schedule
- Be part of the continuous process/procedural improvements culture aiming to drive out cost and effort required to deliver the business needs.
- Develop an deep understanding of the key elements of the support processes and Customer operational needs relating to the Next Generation of air, land and sea based platforms so as to develop equipment capable of meeting the needs of the future operational environments.
Job ID: 2827623