|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||21st May|
|Start Date:||6 months|
The post will have a user and data focus, supporting users in getting the most out of Cyber Risk Tooling and growing the user community, developing and responding to feedback, and ensuring that the data available is maximally exploited and measurably benefiting the user, developing new sources of data as required.
The post will undertake the following tasks:
* Analysis of a wide variety of data sets, to build understanding of Defence's cyber risk exposure.
* Develop and manage relationships with the user community for Cyber Risk Tooling, communicating immediate benefits to their employment of the capability on offer, and support their benefits realisation.
* Support the user community in using the tools, both in terms of managing user accounts and providing training and technical support, and review the effectiveness of training provided.
* Elicit feedback from the user community to develop user requirements.
* Oversee data science effort, ensuring that the value of available data continues to grow, and match data growth and exploitation opportunities to user needs, and identify opportunities to rationalise data management capabilities where appropriate.
* Identify opportunities for exploitation of new data sources and work with data owners/managers to onboard data feeds.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Tom Truman
Job ID: 2827187