Service Delivery Manager - Transition ITIL (SC Cleared), ITIL Expert, ITILV3, Service Operations, Hereford, Defence, Central Government, Transition Manager, Transition lead, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Prince2, Plan, Planning, Stakeholder, Delivery Plan, Business Change, Change Manager, Design Specialist, Release Management, Documentation
Our Central Government client based in London are recruiting for a Service Deliver Manager - SC Security cleared required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure definition and implementation of Service Transition strategy:
- Attend meetings and assist Project Manager with determination of Service Transition requirements related to the project.
- Assist the Project Manager in the review of project proposals, request for comments and other output requirements.
- Assist in the planning and coordination all aspects of Operational Readiness evaluations for IT systems.
- Assist in the overall approach to Operational Readiness Evaluations for IT systems.
- Assist in the development and lead on the planning and execution of Operational Readiness Evaluations for IT systems.
- Assist in the production of the Operational Readiness Evaluation Plans for IT systems. Set conditions for testing in coordination with Service Operations requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of all Operational Readiness Evaluation activity including liaison with Service Transition Team and Service Operations Team.
- Assist in the development of the Service Management strategy and lead the implementation of the strategy and processes for Service Operations and Transition.
- Assist in the review and consolidation of existing procedures and assist in the implement best practice after consultation with stakeholders.
- Assist the Project Manager (Transition) to ensure the developed service management procedures are include as appropriate in all training packages.
- Assist the Project Manager (Transition) in the coordination and development of a training package for service management across the organisation as part of the Operational Readiness Evaluation Plan.
- Deputise for Project Manager (Transition) during periods of absence.
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by Project Delivery team contractors.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans and work hours highlighting areas of concern to the Project Delivery Lead.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
- Review reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders to the project which will affect Service Transition activities.
- Ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Communicate ideas for improving Department processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the Project Delivery Lead and others informed about project status and issues that may impact the project or overall programme.
Keys Skills / Experience
- Qualifications in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2/APMP and/or equivalent experience
- Agile Practicioner
- Scrum experience
- ITIL v 3 Transition qualifications / experience
- ITIL v3 Service Operations / experience
- 5 years of experience Service Delivery Management / Transition/ Refresh/ Upgrade Projects.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 Service Transition.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Networking & Infrastructure