Business Analyst who has a proven background delivering IT & operational data focussed projects and IT system integrations within an operational / client facing environment is required to join the Company's PMO Team.
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 pro rata
LOCATION: Home Based - Candidates can be home based. However, you will be happy to travel nationwide when required. You will also need to travel to the office in Chiswick, West London on a regular basis
JOB TYPE: 3 Month Contract with possible extension
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Analyst who has a proven background delivering IT & operational data focussed projects and IT system integrations within an operational / client facing environment.
Working as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the documentation and delivery of operational processes and technology solutions for internal projects and client implementations. This client facing role will support multiple internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project, ensuring that data and training requirements are analysed and end to end solutions are captured and presented.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering documentation outputs on time and to a high professional standard, with an excellent eye for detail. In addition, the role will assist with budget control activities as well as general project support where required.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Analyst:
- Evaluate and document IT and operational requirements using narrative and workflow diagrams
- Gather information and create content for training materials in liaison with the internal training team
- Analyse and document data flows for system integrations
- Create test plans, test and signoff deliverables, arrange and support User Acceptance Testing as required
- Identify relevant stakeholders for projects
- Identify requirements or challenges with proposed solutions. Own resolutions
- Ensure project budget is maintained and change managed. Support with tracking spend
- Liaise with the business Project Managers
- Ensure that any proposed solution changes are managed and formally signed off by the project team, considering any financial, regulatory or performance impacts
- Create client and/or Executive Board facing presentations
- Clearly communicate plans and status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Issue minutes and actions for meetings, ensuring that owners are clearly defined and held accountable for delivery
- Qualified to degree level
- Professional Business Analysis qualification, such as IIBA preferred
- Demonstrable experience of delivering data focused projects and system integrations within an operational and/or client facing environment
- Proven experience of working directly with senior decision makers and presenting solutions and other documentation
- Experienced in producing client facing documentation to a high standard, including use of MS Visio where required
- Previous experience of working in outsourcing preferred
- Previous experience of delivery documentation for Public Sector would be beneficial
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to create technical, operational and project documentation
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets
- Able to assess requirements, document solutions and mange change requests
- Able to translate requirements between technical and operational teams
- The ability to liaise with external partners, suppliers, clients and senior leaders within the business
- Advanced MS Office, including MS Visio. MS Project would be beneficial
- Can manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player - can lead on a project or support other project team members as required
- Able to work autonomously, knows when to ask for support
- Enjoys problem solving - has a ‘can do' attitude
- Flags risks and issues with options for workarounds
- Keeps relevant stakeholders updated with an appropriate level of detail
- Happy to travel as required - expectation is that this will mainly be nationwide UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5512
Full-Time Contract IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chiswick, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
Contact Name: CV Response Team
Job ID: 2827087