In Service Support Manager - (ISS - Project Support)
Real Time Recruitment
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - In Service Support Engineer (ISS - Project support)
Type - Permanent staff
Location - Rugeley, Staffordshire, UK
Industry - Electronics, Manufacturing, Maritime, Defence
Salary - £'s competitive + comprehensive benefits package + Bonus
A unique opportunity to work for one of the country's leading Electronic manufacturing defence businesses with excellent working conditions and surroundings.
Reporting into the Operations Support and Compliance Manager (OS&C), The In Service Support Manager is a vital role part of a small team providing In Service Support to client maritime customers. The ISS function supports with spares, repairs and planning the best use of the Field Service Engineers. The role will have a primary responsibility for managing multiple assigned projects, to cost and on time. The role does not have any direct reports.
• Support the OS&C Manager in managing multiple assigned projects for in service systems as required.
• The preparation of quotations for spare parts, electrical/electronic repairs and general support services activities
• Undertake risk assessment per project as required.
• Monitor project performance against plan and identify appropriate corrective actions to ensure that cost, schedule, performance and any identified risks are managed to ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
• Processing of customer orders and their progression through the Company to achieve delivery to the customer on time and to cost.
• Achieving customer requirements along with meeting the business goals of schedule, quality & cost.
• The coordination of internal repair activity and delivery to customers.
• Liaison with customers regarding spares and repairs orders.
• The preparation and coordination of simple project plans to assist with delivery of In-Service Support outputs
• Other general project support tasks as required to aid the achievement of the In-Service Support Department's output.
• Identify and secure the required resources to successfully execute projects.
• Prepare and present project status reports to key customers on a regular basis.
• Proactive, able to work autonomously within tight timescales managing multi-disciplined projects/tasks.
• Computer literate, with good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Knowledge and practical experience of best practice of In-Service Support management techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Excellent team working skills and ability to demonstrate clear leadership.
• Educated to a minimum of HND standard or equivalent or with a proven track record of relevant experience in a similar design for manufacture or systems environment.
• APMP Project Manager held.
• Eligible to obtain UK security clearance to SC level - IE - UK British passport holder, not dual citizen.
• Full driving license required.
Urgent requirement ! Send cv for an immediate response..
Project and Programme Management