Electrical Engineer (Commissioning)
Real Time Recruitment
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - Electrical Engineer
Type - Contract
Location - Cambridge
Rate - Circa - £25.00 per hour Ltd Co
Industry - M&E building Services
Position - Electrical CP Engineer
Reporting to Project Director
Location - Site Office - Cambridge
Competent Person Isolation activities, Commissioning Documentation and logistics Planning for iBMS packages at new Cambridge site
• Work on-site to arrange safe isolation of Electrical supplies
• Manage permit systems for safe working
• Create inspection and test plans for LV and ELV systems
• Work with commissioning engineers and Clients commissioning team to ensure successful handover and sign off of systems
• Monitoring the quality of project deliverable's.
• Develop process flow charts for Logistics delivery and distribution
• Work with Design engineers to manage the scheduling of material for distribution and handover to company or our Sub Contractors
• Work with planner to define resource requirements to meet delivery targets for projects and prepare labour histograms
• Work with design and installation managers to produce and update weekly progress trackers
• Monitor progress on a weekly basis against planned or estimated values and report to the Project Director
• Provide information for weekly dashboard reports
• Monitor delays and interruptions to progress and in conjunction with the Project Managers and ensure snags and blockers are identified on programmes
• Maintain high standards for personal and team Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
• Take personal pride in providing a quality service to customers (either internal or external) to achieve targets.
• Detailed knowledge of Electrical Regulations, testing and inspection
• Detailed knowledge and experience of Electrical Engineering systems and services;.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and general knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
• You will be able to interpret plans, specifications and schematic diagrams.
• You will hold a current CSCS Safety card
• You will have at least 5 years' experience of working on large construction projects
• You will have experience of working in a Customer-focused environment and achieving targets
• Will be experienced in and ideally hold a recognised qualification in Electrical Engineering
• You will have an excellent working knowledge of health, safety and environmental procedures and requirements.
• You will have excellent people management skills
Other IT Jobs