Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Graduate Electronic Design Engineer, Edinburgh, up to £25,000
My client is an innovative and successful company that develops software enabled, leading edge test & measurement products that test network equipment to the latest telecoms standards.
The companies developers work in multi-discipline product development teams that include software and hardware design and system test Engineers. The teams work closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality, fully functional products.
As part of our clients expansion they are looking for a Graduate Electronic Design Engineer to join our team. In this role you will work as part of our multi-discipline product design teams, implementing new product features in VHDL for our FPGA architectures. This role is particularly suited to a Graduate or an Engineer with one or two years experience who wishes to join a dynamic company with opportunities for growth and career progression.Role Responsibilities
Experience in any of the following specific areas will also be beneficial
- Creating new high-speed digital designs and/or modifying existing designs to support delivery of new product features as per specification.
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation.
- Support quality-oriented activities to deliver a product that will delight our customers.
- Learn the domain and hence appreciate the real-life use cases of our product features.
If you'd like to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please send a copy of your latest CV to
- Xilinx Vivado tool chain.
- Microprocessor and High-speed memory interface design.
- Knowledge of Ethernet packet structures and Telecoms Framing structures
m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k or call 0 1 1 8 2 0 7 8 7 5 1
Electronics Hardware Engineering
Job ID: 2826876